Woodspoiler

Default Carol Vorderman - Better Homes

Hi Stealth,

The sense in the program is this - the company that makes this

or any type

snip snip snip

In a nutshell, programs do not have to make sense to all

viewers but they do
have to make a profit for the investors - hence the fact that

they now have
four "comercial" breaks to the hour each lasting around the

five minutes

snippety snip snip

Brian

That's all true, but is this the most that people are CAPABLE of
appreciating, or what they've been CONDITIONED to appreciate?

If I were a conspiracy theorist (I'm not, but it's fun to pretend
sometimes) I'd say that the low-grade pig swill served up as
edutainment is indicative of a populace that has mostly been
made, and is being kept, stupified, distracted and therefore
conveniently docile. Work/spend/work/spend... till you die, and
don't notice or make a fuss about anything important.

Or maybe it's just what happens when the going is too easy for
too long. tongue in cheek Start a war, draft most of 'em up for
five years, put the rest on rations and lob the odd bomb at 'em.
How many vacuous makeovers and poncy overpaid chefs would there
be then? /tongue in cheek

W.