RonB

You will run into a lot of opinions regarding benefits of left vs. right
tilt. The most prevalent probably being the characteristic of a
right-tilter to trap material between the fence and blade. This is probably
valid but the worst kickback I have experienced in 30 years of woodworking
was on my present left-tilter (probably because of more power).

I used a right-tilt machine for about 24 years and fretted over buying a
left-tilter, which was all that was available, in the saw I wanted, at the
time of purchase. After using the left tilt-machine for a couple of weeks I
forgot about the difference.

RonB