Chuck

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:14:39 -0600, william kossack
wrote:

I have a couple nova chucks. ie supernova and titan

With regular jaw changes I've noticed that the screws have worn and
need to be replaced.

Woodcraft wants $12 for a set of 8 screws and craft supply wants $4.

I tried a local hardware store and they had similar screws but the
heads looked much larger.

Anyone know were I can buy these screws at less than 50 cents a piece?

Go to the hardware store, buy the ones that you _think_ have too large
a head and if they are too large, carefully grind them down on your
bench grinder. If you have a fine, frangible wheel, you should
neither mangle the screw heads nor compromise the hardness of the
steel.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com