william kossack

I talked to tim. He has the screws for $2+ for a set of 8.

He also said that there was nothing special about them and I should be
able to get the same screws elsewhere. I'm going to take one of the
jaws for my nova chucks to the hardware store see if the heads fit.

Greg Jensen wrote:
Contact Tim Geist at 304-295-8166. He is Teknatools offical repair center
he will have the screws.

Greg Jensen

"william kossack" wrote in message

I have a couple nova chucks. ie supernova and titan

With regular jaw changes I've noticed that the screws have worn and
need to be replaced.

Woodcraft wants $12 for a set of 8 screws and craft supply wants $4.

I tried a local hardware store and they had similar screws but the
heads looked much larger.

Anyone know were I can buy these screws at less than 50 cents a piece?