CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

I was just wondering if there were any tamper proof thermostats widely
available for residential use? I'm talking about possibly a digital
readout that would require a code so that others cannot alter the
settings. Please post any links or info, Thanks!

www.white-rodgers.com They make several models that have a lockout
code. And I think there are 3 levels of security too like locked,
semi-locked, and unlocked. Also you can program it to turn fan on
continuously during certain time periods and work just with the heat or
a/c during others. different programming groups like 5+1+1, 5+2, and 7
days. Different program set for heat mode vs. ac mode. filter change
timer. I really dig this thing. I think it was ~$100, but you really
only buy such a thing once anyway...

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door() into
the sheepfold{}, but climbeth up some other *way, the same is a thief
and a robber."

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD 19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D

For a free Java interface to Freechess.org see
http://www.rigidsoftware.com/Chess/chess.html