Edwin Pawlowski

"Todd H." wrote in message

Don't choose a blue color as it supposedly take longer to sell blue
houses, and darker sidings tend to fade in the sun. Neutrals are
good. Consider 2 or 3 colors and get some contrast in there.

Have fun! I think you'll love seeing your house with new siding.

All good points. I just changed the appearance of my house by painting just
the window trim and the shutters. The house is white siding so it is easy
to match two other colors. . I like 3 colors. Basic house, window trip,
shutters. My neighbor down the street painted his house. The windows and
shutters are the same color and it looks bland.

If you ever do tire of the color of the siding you can paint it. Problem
is, one painted, you will have to continue painting every 5 to 10 years. My
wife suggested that we paint our house. I can do it, but I'm almost 60 now.
I don't want to have to re-paint when I'm 68 or so.