Mary Fisher wrote:

We don't WANT children and grandchildren to think they can come for a free
holiday and bugger up our lives. We spent long enough being hampered by
them, now we want time to ourselves! And we're not alone :-)

Our office is important to us. The kids can stay in the caravan (very basic)
if they want to come.

Mary, I used to have quite a bit of sympathy with some of your posts
but this just makes me see you as a crabby old moaner - sorry!

While it's good in some ways when the children leave home it's also
*very good* to have tham come back and stay sometimes.

--
Chris Green