Nick Hull

In article ,
Don Foreman wrote:

In the adding insult to injury category, the city officials that
triumphed over a group of Connecticut homeowners in a landmark Supreme
Court property-rights case are expecting those residents to pay the
local government rent dating back to the year 2000.

I agree that this is bad juju, but I don't like the loose use of the
idea of killing. If you think you can do so and get away with it,
or would do so without regard to penalty, then do it.

Politicians do not pay attention unless some politician dies. Just like
the airlines, they don't fix a problem until someone dies from it.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/