Gunner

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:40:40 GMT, "Tom Accuosti"
wrote:

"D Murphy" wrote in message

| Gunner Asch wrote in
| :
|
| | Womans nylon stockings work surprisingly well as replacement
| | fanbelts.
|
| Ahh. So that's how you explain the stray pair that turns up in the
| glove box.

Wait, wait - true story.

I'm in my early 20's and parking at a local makeout spot with my
girlfriend, and for some unremembered reason she opens the glovebox.

"What the hell are these?"
Uh, they look like pantyhose. Why?
"They're NOT mine."
Oh. Uh, they *must* be because they're not mine.
"%$_&(%&^(^@#!!!"

long frosty drive home

Turns out, as I discover a couple of weeks later, my sister had borrowed
my car and her friend had changed in the front seat on the way to the
beach and left her panty hose in my glovebox - like 2 months earlier. Of
course I hadn't looked in my glove box, I only go in there to change the
registration renewal, I dont' keep anything useful in there.

I tried explaining all that, but you know how some women get...

moT

I never could sucessfully explain to my Dad where the single blue
contact lens, the half empty bottle of Sudden Discomfort, the size 1
panties, the size 48DD bra (4 hook) and the impressivly large stack
of empty condom wrappers that he found under the back seat of his old
Plymouth Fury 3 came from, when he discovered them after removing the
seat for some reason or another. Particularly when he reminded me he
had bought the car new......

Must have been one hell of an after hours party on the old assembly
line.

Sigh..he didnt buy that either....

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner