chris French

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"chris French" wrote in message
news

And while our house did look very nice when we sold it, I couldn't have
lived in in it like that for too long, keeping it that un-naturally tidy
was hard work......

But isn't it just as hard work for the buyer?

What keeping it tidy after they've moved in? Dunno, don't care. I was
just trying to sell a house.

Yes it would have been nice to to have been living with some of the
roundtuits for quite so long, but hey it's not the only thing in life

That's my point.

well yes, but life, work, children, relaxing get in the way sometimes. I
could have left some of them undone at this point, but that may have put
a potential buyer off.
--
Chris French