Quiz you ? OK

Without ANY technical info whatsoever, how do you tell if the yoke is
an isolation component, that is from hot ground to cold ground ?

Exactly what components are you looking for in the H driver collector
waveform to find out if a too hot running HOT is due to improper drive
rather than loading ?

With a scope, but without any technical info whatsoever, how do you
PROPERLY set the G2 bias in a set that has AKB (continually active
dynamic AKB) ?

Here's a simple one, how do you tell if a video problem is in the COMB
filter with no technical info ?

Even simpler, what is the most common cause of an intermittent video
complaint in a Mits VS-XX43, XX44 or XX45 ? Can you fix it in home ?
What alignment is required after this repair ?

If you can't answer all the above questions correctly you'll never get
a job where I work. I'll also allow for secondary answers, that is to
the questions that specify no technical info, could you answer them if
you had it ? If so they might give you =BD what I make.

Another questiion, how many people have YOU helped in this group ? You
usually come in with questions that can be answered easily by
repairworld for $11 a month. Yes some of us use it, doing so helps us
make enough to cover that $30/hour plus salary. Newer equipment, no
data, hell yes. There is no shame in it, in fact some actually
CONTRIBUTE those tips on repairwold at NO CHARGE, and just ante up the
eleven bucks every month.

Tell ya what I advise for you, get a new username, learn some ****ing
manners and stop biting the hand the USED to feed you, or learn how to
troubleshoot EFFECTIVELY and don't bring those basic questions which
resemble the customers' questions to this newsgroup.

JURB