Joseph Meehan

we recently had central air conditioning installed.

During the transitional period - august & sep when temperatures
fluctuate a lot in maryland, should we leave the a/c on all the time
and just adjust the thermostat and thus obtain the benefit of the
de-humidifcation, or should we turn it off and on as needed/

thanks

ken

Set the thermostat and leave it on. You may want to change the temp day
and night for example while you are at work.

Normally it is cheaper and more comfortable to leave it on all the time.
Depending on your tolerance you may turn it off for a few days or weeks when
the outside temps are comfortable. I would not recommend turning it of and
on while opening and closing windows as that often results in less comfort
and greater cost, not to mention more pollen.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit