Robert Morien

In article . com,
"69strat" wrote:

My wife and I had a house built in a new development which was on a
culdesac a couple years ago. It was nice and quiet, we took months to
find and pick the perfect spot. The builder was going to continue
building in the development but this was to stay a culdesac. He bailed
out right after we bought and sold off the land. The new builder's are
adding a street right next to our house.

What does your lawyer say about this?

This means now we lose all of our side property as it becomes an
easement.

Not unless you previously agreed to that or sold the rights to the new
owners.

We can't put up a fence due to zoning laws on corner houses
here. Also some have said our taxes will increase being a corner lot!

We are getting ready for our first born and wouldn't have bought a
corner lot with a lot of traffic. We also were getting ready to put up
the backyard fence and now find we can't. I feel betrayed. I don't
think there's anything i can do outside of selling, but wanted to know
for sure.

What does your lawyer say about this?