Chris

Default Installing bathtub kit (wall surround)

I'm installing a Crane Plumbing wall surround kit in a shower soon and
have a question about removing the existing laminant (formica?)
material from the wall. I'm *assuming* that removing of this laminant
may tear up the sheetrock that it's glued to forcing me to replace the
sheetrock. My question is, does anyone know of a gentle means of
removing this laminant? I'd really rather not replace the sheetrock
if I don't have to when I install this surround. Any pointers would
be greatly appreciated.

Chris