Joseph Meehan

mgnric05 wrote:
Hey folks:

I just re-did my dining room with new snap-on wood floor, baseboard
etc. I used a 5 1/4" base board (height). Since I replaced the door
casings, it looks nicely matched.
However, I am feeling lazy now to replace the thin clamshell casings
on all the other doors that I have and so plan to use a 3 5/8" ht.
baseboard in the rest of the house instead so that it matches somewhat
the thinner casings elsewhere. Do you think this will look noticeably
different when I sell the house?
I know this is a subjective question so please folks, I am serious
here; no smart alec responses.

Thanks,
MGN

My guess is you are going to notice it the most and wish you had done it
right and will end up changing it.

As for someone who is just visiting I would guess 20% of them might
notice.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit