Default Quality Of Tools

In article , Andy Wade spambucket
@ajwade.clara.co.uk writes
"IMM" wrote in message

POWER

The watt (W) is a unit of Power.
The kilowatt (kW) is simply 1,000 watts. A one-bar 1 kilowatt
electric fire or ten 100 watt light bulbs will consume one kilowatt.

[... snip loads]

THERM
Again, in the past, gas was charged for by yet another energy unit,
the Therm. One therm is simply 100,000 BTU (energy), equivalent
therefore to 29.31 kWh (energy).

Err, excuse me Mr. IMM. What you have posted there is (mostly) my copyright
material, first posted here by myself on 2nd January 2001. If you doubt
this, look he
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...lure.pipex.net.

I object strongly to you plagiarising my work and trying to pass it off as
your own - the more so because my 2001 article was in reply to one of yours
(you were still calling yourself Adam then) in which you had got yourself
into a complete muddle on this same subject of energy and power. Anyway, I
will not be suing you for breach of copyright on this occasion, provided
that you post a public apology. I have no objection to reasonable
non-commercial reproduction of material that I've posted to Usenet
_provided_ that the reproduced text is clearly identified and due
acknowledgement of the source is given. Please familiarise yourself with
the requirements of the Designs Copyright and Patents Act of 1988.

I also note that the version you just posted is rather similar to another
copyright-infringing article which was posted to alt.solar.thermal on 15th
August 2002 by someone calling themself 'News' ) and
which can be found he
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm....svr.pol.co.uk
.

Since that form of e-mail address is similar, I think, to one that you used
to use and the article was also posted via pol.co.uk, I am inclined to think
that 'News' is just another instance of 'IMM'|'Adam', although ICBW. If it
was you, that makes two apologies required. OK?

No doubt Andy, that IMM, Adam and News are just three of John's aliases,
he's got a few more but are all recognisable by the style of posting and
crap content

--
David