mgnric05

Default Using 2 different base boards in the house

Hey folks:

I just re-did my dining room with new snap-on wood floor, baseboard
etc. I used a 5 1/4" base board (height). Since I replaced the door
casings, it looks nicely matched.
However, I am feeling lazy now to replace the thin clamshell casings on
all the other doors that I have and so plan to use a 3 5/8" ht.
baseboard in the rest of the house instead so that it matches somewhat
the thinner casings elsewhere. Do you think this will look noticeably
different when I sell the house?
I know this is a subjective question so please folks, I am serious
here; no smart alec responses.

Thanks,
MGN