Peter Wells

Is a handle puller different to a general purpose puller that you would use
for a pulley? I was concerned that would mushroom the soft brass shaft of
the valve.

Peter
"Colbyt" wrote in message

"Peter Wells" wrote in message
I need to change the rubbers in a hot and cold shower/tub pair of

faucets.
BTW it's a Price Pfisher (sp?). Well I undid the screws but the handles

are
on tight. I feel if I pull any harder I'm likely to damage the tiles.

Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Spend the under $10 and buy a puller for the handles.

The suggestion to treat them with a liquid wrench type product is also a
good suggestion; best used in combo with the handle puller.

Colbyt