HD is really pushing the rental business. The equipment is in good
shape.
What I have done in the past is lay the floor out first, mark all the
tiles and cut them before you even mix the cement. Even if you have to
rent the saw for an extra day, it was about $60 for the day (if I
remember correctly).

If the tile is going anywhere where the cut edge is visiable, stay away
from the $80 table-saw-style wetsaws. The sliding tray makes sure the
cuts are smooth and even. I had a cheap $80 wetsaw and it was fine for
straight cuts where the cut edge was hidden by baseboard.

kubie