jakdedert

Mike Berger wrote:
That's right, it's not a really common fuse to find in
stores since it's not replaceable by the average consumer.
Try a TV service shop, or mail order one.

Thaqalain wrote:

There is no way,I can open Printer Adapter made in Mexico,I don't why
they designed it to be locked.
I have used a different monitor fuse and loosely connected it's
terminals via soldering,but adapter did'nt worked,its dead.
Right tpye of fuse is not available in Canadian famous electronics
shops(Future,Circuit City/Radio Shack,Canada Tyre,Wall Mart etc).

Just get the current correct. Almost any 'type' of fuse will work if
you get it connected. Do I correctly surmise from the above that you
got a fuse connected, but the adaptor still didn't work?

In that case you're barking up the wrong tree. Something else is wrong.
A new fuse is only either going to A) blow again, or; B) not blow, but
the adaptor won't work, either.

jak