Rono:
Gee.... many of the regulars here were wondering if YOU have any real
technical knowledge. ? ?
Based on your silly assed posts over the last 6 months, when you
started posting on this group, it sounds to me like you missed some
BASICS.
Where were you posting before? .... with what name??
I know... you stated some months ago that you fix all the hard stuff
and fix more than anyone else in your shop ... (and anyone else in
this newsgroup?) ...
.... so the question is... WHY are you taking shots at a regular on
this group with a history years of respected and informative
electricitym
..
..