*HMFIC@1369*

The way I was looking at was that both tables are 30", if the slider draws
back 6" before the bit that'll give me 36" of travel. Correct me if I'm
wrong.

Thanks Joe

"BillyBob" wrote in message
.net...

"HMFIC- 1369" PRC- wrote in message

make cabinet doors. If I can get 36" of travel off of the sliding table

then
I'm getting closer to a go.

That's impossible with a sliding table that is 30 3/4" long. You have to
deduct the "overlap" between the slider and the main table body and also

the
room required for the slider fence. The slider on my table saw is 30"

long.
The maximum board width it will handle is 24". I would expect similar
results from the Grizzley router table. If you can figure out how to work

it
without the fence, you may get 3-4 more inches, but that's nowhere near

36"
of travel.

Bob