Jeff Wisnia

Sophia Stavropoulou wrote:

Dear crochet-knitters and crochet-lovers great news !

http://www.crochetmania.com

Are you looking for exquisite crochet patterns? Do you want
to start learning how to crochet? THIS is the right PLACE.

But, rec.crafts.metalworking is probably NOT the right PLACE for you to
try and attract customers Sophia.

Though, after a few moments looking at your photo on your website my
needle seemed less flexible than usual.

Anyone here know what that "MAF Anti-Spam ID" jazz is all about? I only
seem to find it on stuff I'd consider spam. Gouldn't Google up anything
very helpfule about it.

Jeff

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040721162716P3c6EeZ4

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)