Karl Vorwerk

I new there was a significant difference but was too lazy to look it up.
Hopefully you can find something that will do the job cheaper.
Karl

""Nick Müller"" wrote in message
Karl Vorwerk wrote:

One of our artist friends was a pewter caster he used a two part silicone
that wasn't designed as a casting silicone for some of his moulds.

pewter melts at 200°C to 250°C (390°F to 480°F), that's a big
difference. They do sell silicone for pewter casting that is about 25%
cheaper than the zinc stuff (no max. temp. indicated) But I will shop
around and see if I can get something cheaper from the manufacturer.

Nick
--
Motormodelle / Engine Models:
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de