Gunner Asch

On 23 Aug 2005 03:37:54 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
:

Womans nylon stockings work surprisingly well as replacement fanbelts.

Ahh. So that's how you explain the stray pair that turns up in the glove
box.

But of course.

Last time I used the trick was when I stopped to help a couple in a
Mercedes out in the middle of the desert. Hot as hell and they had
blown a fan belt about 35 miles from town.

The guy looked pretty familiar, but she..big humongous tits, no bra,
big nipples. G

I asked her if she had a pair of nylons she could donate to the cause,
and she jerked down her jeans, and pulled off her panty hose right
then and there. Got a hell of a show, with her grinning a big smile.

I cut the legs free, wrapped and tied the nylons around the pulleys,
and then followed Mel Gibson and Co. into Bakersfield and made sure
they got to a garage.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner