Travis Jordan

Carolina Breeze HVAC wrote:
Ozzyland has a version of the EPA there..

After 24 years of slip! slop! slap!you'd think every Aussie would know
about the ozone hole problem, eh?
http://www.cancer.org.au

"One of the most successful health campaigns in Australia’s history was
launched in 1981, when a cheerful seagull in board shorts, t-shirt and
hat tap-danced his way across our TV screens singing a jingle that you
just couldn’t get out of your head:

Slip, Slop, Slap!
It sounds like a breeze when you say it like that
Slip, Slop, Slap!
In the sun we always say "Slip Slop Slap!"

Slip, Slop, Slap!
Slip on a shirt, slop on sunscreen and slap on a hat,
Slip, Slop, Slap!
You can stop skin cancer - say: "Slip, Slop, Slap!"

The Slip Slop Slap slogan has become institutionalised, as the core
message of The Cancer Council’s SunSmart program for schools and local
communities."

Attached Images