TURTLE

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Good to let everyone see your true personality. Folks, please read the
bottom line.

Bottom line is *I* know what I am doing, and you dont.
YOU are a problem person in this trade.
YOU are the reason the average homeowner thinks we all are idiots.
YOU are the kind of guy that thinks the homeowner wants to be sweet talked,
and does not care if his AC or heat is repaired wrong....or right.
YOU are the kind that goes in, Bull****s his way through a call, lies to the
homeowner cause you dont know the right answer and MAYBE gets the unit cooling
again, and you dont see that person again....why? It breaks again, they call a
competent AC guy out, he fixes your playing around, and it works like it hasnt
in years...

Bottom line is Chis..I have no problems with doing it right, I have no
problems with shutting ****ers like you down, and I have no problem telling a
homeowner that the last asshole like you just cost them more money.

This is Turtle.

If you had creditiability in yourself and was a true professional, we would
listen to your words and take note. Now you have no Creditiablity at all and
your words are worthless as to tell anybody here about the working ability of
anybody that post on the newsgroup. So anything you say about Stormy is just
worthless dribble coming from the mouth of a normal Troll of the group. And now
i will be talking to your butt buddy Billy Bob who will be defending your
respect and low life salesmen in the hvac business need all the help defending
their respect.

TURTLE