Gideon

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wish the nozzle people could make a REAL zero degree tip,
not the scatter spray they use.

================

Hi Stormie,

Actually they do make such devices. We have a so-called
"turbo" attachment for one of our powerwashers. This is a true
(nearly) zero degree tip which is amazingly powerful. Of course,
a spray area with a 1/32" diameter is pretty useless. This wand
overcomes that problem by having that tiny pinpoint spray pattern
randomly and continually moving about in a somewhat tight
circle. The area being cleaned by this turbo attachment is very
comparable to the area being cleaned by a typical fan spray
attachment, but with the turbo attachment you have an extremely
high pressure pinpoint area being cleaned at any given moment.

We use this attachment rather rarely, but when we need it, then
it is extremely useful. Sometimes the pinpoint spray will fail to
move in its random pattern, but this is easily "fixed" by releasing
the trigger and then squeezing again. That has always gotten the
tip working correctly.

Try a Google search with these search terms if you are interested:
powerwasher OR "power washer" turbo

Good luck,
Gideon