You're right, JerryL.
When I spoke to the receptionist for the exteminator on the phone I
told her I wanted my single story gutters sprayed as well as the
exterior foundation and my crawlspace. She said fine. Not any easy job
but I was waiting with my checkbook. About 2 hours later this obese
gentleman drove up in a 1988 Oldsmoblie carrying a tank and came to my
door with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He was arrogant as hell
and seemed miffed that I wanted my whole house sprayed on the FIRST
trip. After he sprayed my kitchen floor and counter he told me that
would be $140. I gave him a check for $75 (which was still outrageous)
and told him if he had a problem with it tell his boss to call me.
The guy was about 5'11" and weighed 340 lbs +. I would have paid the
extra $ 65 just to see the fat ******* squeeze thru my crawlspace door.
And forget about him climbing a ladder to spray my gutter.
So my point is this guy was not physically able to do the job I
requested when I made the appointment.