Andrew McKay

Default Speed cameras (Was: New Electrical Regulations)

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:12:26 +0000, parish parish_AT_ntlworld.com
wrote:

A couple of months ago I passed a very sick looking camera on the A46
Batheaston bypass (east of Bath). Apparently someone had stacked a load
of tyres around the base, dowsed them in petrol, and torched it :-)

I have to admit that although I am very law-abiding there is some
satisfaction when I read stories like this.

It comes down to the carrot and stick approach really. The stick is
getting the fine and points on your license after the event. A decent
carrot would be to reward people who drive less powerful motors.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk