Sacramento Dave

wrote in message
ps.com...
I'm shopping for a decent tile saw, for my DIY projects. Tile isn't
something I do everyday for a living, but I hate buying junk that only
last a couple of years or less, but of course I don't want to pay an
arm and a leg, so I'm also would consider a good used one. Any good
recommendations? Is Felker a good brand? I've always like my Dewalt
tools, but their tile saws are around $1000, a little too much.

I don't know what you budget is. I bought ( about 6 Months ago) an MK 770
EXP from tool crib for $500 and that included a stand. The EXP will do 20"
tiles. I would not consider it a professional saw but top of the line home
owner.The only thing I can say I whish I bought it ten years. I have always
used a snap cutter and 4" grinder with a diamond blade. I only do tile once
in awhile, but I just did 800sq ft of 18". The saw is worth every Penney.
The only way to go night and day. MK is one of the top tile tool Co. so
check them out.