Dave Plowman

Default RF Cylinder Thermostat

In article ,
Richard wrote:
A bit OT but I wish such a gadget had been available when I had
Cylinder stat problems a while back. Having unplugged the stat at the
boiler end I removed it from the cylinder and then managed to drop it.
Leaning into the airing cupboard with a steadying hand on one of the
copper supply pipes I picked up the stat with the other hand. The pain
of the shock was intense as was the surprise. It seemed to take an awful
long time to overcome the muscle contractions to release my grip!

An RF 'stat doesn't get rid of the mains 'problem' - simply moves it to a
different location.

--
*If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn