Don Murray

Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

You guys are just not up to speed on custom large factory Production
machines.

Martin

Martin

I did see the bit about the canning factory in your other post, and
dismissed it. The fact of the matter is when your can company or your
chrome plating company or some of the companies in my service area,
like, Airco, Blue Diamond, and Aerojet, have a problem with the power
being served them by the utility, I'm the guy that shows up. Also when
the Police call when there's a pole in the road that a car's knocked
down, or the Fire Department calls because they want the power shut off
to a burning building, or someone calls because they want the power shut
off to change their panel or a main breaker, or a little old lady calls
that just changed a fuse and her power still doesn't work, I'm the guy
that shows up.

I run into a lot of plant mechanics, maintanence workers, maintanence
engineers, and various other titles that are responsible for the
electrical systems in their plants, and I'd have to say it runs about
70/30 to the ones that have a good understanding of their electrical
systems and ones that are winging it. I spend a lot of my time educating
the 30% that don't.

Don