Jeff Wisnia

The problem is that with only solder holding it together it breaks with
any type of stress on the pin, if I move the speaker, the solder
breaks. I would also like to use a spade connector instead of the
banana clip connector. If I tried to use a spade connector now it would
pull the pin out.

Ultimately I think I want to splint the pieces together with a post or
headless bolt placed in a hole drilled concentrically down both pieces.

I'm willing to pay to have the post fabricated out of gold or whatever.
This is a very high end speaker.

I'll upload pics tonight.

Sorry, you didn't say it broke off that easily, just that you weren't
happy with it. We'll await the photos and pontificate further. G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)