EP

Default anyone converted a rear-bagger to side discharge?

Has anyone had success converting a rear bagger mower to a side
discharge?

I have a craftsman mulching rear-bagger without any side discharge
option, but am considering buying the spring/door/chute that would
normally go on a craftsman side discharge, cutting the hole in the side
of the deck and attaching the door/chute. It seems like a
straight-forward process but I'm not sure if there's something I'm
missing or if anyone's had good or bad experience doing this.

-EP