pyotr filipivich

Let the record show that Gunner Asch wrote back on
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:22:44 GMT in misc.survivalism :
On 22 Aug 2005 08:51:14 -0700, "rigger" wrote:

I used to work with a fellow whose family name was "Coxhead". He
changed his to "Crager". Can't imagine why.

dennis
in nca

On Aug 21 Sue said:
I don't know that your story is true (and don't know that it isn't),
but it amazes me what some people name their kids. We had another
good one recently, but I can't for the life of me remember what it
was.
Sue

Which brings to mind the exchange between the Sherrif of Nottingham
and Maid Marions handmaiden Latrine.

Sherriff...interesting name..Latrine
HM...oh yes, Father changed the original family name
Sherriff...He actually changed the name to Latrine??????
HM...yes, and he was quite proud of the change
Sherriff...what in Gods name was it before???
Hm... ****house.

Old geezer about the young snotnose:

"La Fontaine, La Fontaine, his father changed it from Spritzwasser.
But I knew his grandfather - Mort the ****er."

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,