Gunner Asch

On 22 Aug 2005 08:51:14 -0700, "rigger" wrote:

I used to work with a fellow whose family name was "Coxhead". He
changed his to "Crager". Can't imagine why.

dennis
in nca

On Aug 21 Sue said:
I don't know that your story is true (and don't know that it isn't),
but it amazes me what some people name their kids. We had another
good one recently, but I can't for the life of me remember what it
was.
Sue

Which brings to mind the exchange between the Sherrif of Nottingham
and Maid Marions handmaiden Latrine.

Sherriff...interesting name..Latrine
HM...oh yes, Father changed the original family name
Sherriff...He actually changed the name to Latrine??????
HM...yes, and he was quite proud of the change
Sherriff...what in Gods name was it before???
Hm... ****house.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner