pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:01:53 -0400, wrote:

On 22 Aug 2005 08:46:05 -0400,
wrote:

Air = heat.
Oxygen = heat.
Nitrogen = heat...

Learn something new every day around here.

At least they're not = 'coolth' :-)

Excuse me, I have to go get a breath of fresh heat now ....

If that air, nitrogen and oxygen is anything but 0 degrees Kelvin it
has heat. That is why we have "AIR" conditionoing in the first place.

For the purposes of this silly argument, water in the system will
actually be touching the metal or in the oil, both excellent
conductors of ambient heat. If the water is trapped in the dessicants
of the dryer, who cares?, That should be in the trash by now and a new
dryer in the system. If you are not replacing your dryers you are
certainly a hack.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/