No

I would love to do the same thing. I have looked into a few things and have
not settled on exactly what I am going to do yet.

Here is my progression....
Gravity feed - This did not work for me. I could not get enough pressure. I
used a barrel on second floor and pex tube to faucet. Barely a trickle of
water.

Add a pump - I bought a 120V demand pump from Sureflow. It did as designed -
pumped the water when the faucet was open and shut off when closed. The
problem was the pump was loud and vibrates too much for me. The advantage
though is you could put the pump in a basement or something. I did not have
that luxury, my pump was inder the sink. I still have the pump. I will sell
it to you for 1/2 price of new plus shipping. I still have the box. Adding
an expansion tank would further improve the system and even out the flow of
water.

OK - I have now abandoned the pump. I am cyurrently using just a water
cooler that I can sit on the counter top.

I may ultimately go for this....

http://www.h2opump.com/

Good luck and reply here if you want my pump. Here are the specs. (Its the
"park" model)
http://www.shurflo.com/pages/RV/rv_c...automatic.html

"Sasha" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am in the process of totally remodeling my kitchen. My family drinks
only natural spring water that we bug either in 1 Gal or 2.5 Gal
containers. What I don't like is containers themselves.I would like to
have another faucet next to regular faucet that would deliver drinking
natural spring water from some big container hidden in cabinets or
elsewhere. Note, I do not want to use filter.I also do not have space
for those bug coolers with 5 Gal jars. Can someone point me to any
resources or links with natural spring water delivered via a faucet?