Lar

In article .com,
says...
For the last 2 years our house has been under assualt by small black,
sugar-eating ants. I reluctantly called a pest service last year. They
sent this fat guy with a big tank of bug spray on his belt. He
proceeded to spray my kithcen floors and counter. Big deal. I can do
that with Raid

You may also try putting out protein based baits in case the ants have
changed their needs from sugars along with possibly be a different type
of ant than originally seeing altogether. If you go the route of a pro
again, find one that will apply Termidor around the foundation...means
he is up to snuff on what's what for ant control and will properly bait
the interior also, though the termidor alone will probably stop them for
the rest of the year.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS