Carolina Breeze HVAC

"alt.home.repair" wrote in message
oups.com...
Guys,

how about Trane? I just went to Home Depot this morning, and a Trane
consultant said they will come out to the house tomorrow to gimme an
estimate.....I don't much about Trane and their parts....I know Travis
Jordan mentioned that Trane units are pretty good and recommended
one......any opinions?

thanks again....

Tranes fine...overpriced, but then, the company went belly up in the 80s and
was saved by American Standard..the toilet bowl company........think about
it..

Also, in a nutshell, **** home depot....period....they are NOTHING but a
middleman that is costing you more money....
Tell ya what...I can get a York guy out there, and hes only gonna charge you
what *I* tell him to.....think about that..see..Home Depot is doing nothin
but taking money from you for doing nothing that you cant do...they will
call the same Trane dealers you can...charge you more for doing nothing more
than making a phone call.....now..I dont know about you, but a $1500 phone
calls kinda high..