Norminn

Joseph Meehan wrote:

wrote:

Thinking about this a little more I have two ideas.

I think the comment about the roof like may be correct. They tend to
show up in some unexpected places.

If somehow the water is running in from a wall and pooling there, then
it may be. Maybe the wicking action of the pad is stronger at the
collection point, thus causing water to effectively flow uphill.

That would qualify, probably, as the sci-fi feat of the century ) I
suppose some quirk of absorption could cause something like that, plus a
small, invisible geyser coming through the floor ) Jeesh, I've never
had water collect on top of a rise.

Something else just came to mind. Teenagers in the house? Mebbe they
had an accident of some sort, had to clean it up, and couldn/t tell mom
and dad about it ) Check the roof, though, and keep an eye on the
kids )