Dumbo

John Smith wrote:
A pill vial got caught in my toilet and it looks like removing the toilet is
the only way to get it out. I replaced one 10 years ago, so I know it is
not all that hard, but I really don't remember much about it.

Can one person do it, or will I need help?
What supplies will I need? (I am 25 miles from a store, so I would like to
have everything...) Presumably a wax ring, are they one size fits all?
Anything else?

I vaguely remember that the nuts and bolts were rusted into one piece and I
had to break the base up with a hammer. Fortunately these nuts look brand
new so it should be much easier.

I would add to what others said that with a wet=dry vac getting the
water out of the syphon will be much easier than with rags or
sponges.With a little luck, the vac might even suck up that pesky vial.

Good luck