James \Cubby\ Culbertson

I too have a few Grizzly tools. I have their 1023SL table saw and G0555
Bandsaw. Both have done an excellent job and needed no tweaking out of the
box (even though I went through the entire setup process checking). I
have found their customer service to be excellent and probably above par of
that by some of the other companies out there. In saying that, I found
their smaller tools (drills etc...) do not seem to have as good a quality.
I wouldn't consider buying bits, etc... from them though. I also own some
Jet stuff and to be honest, the Grizzly is every bit as good if not better
in most respects. I don't own a single Delta tool so cannot compare to
them. One area that Grizzly seems to get a bashing for on a regular basis
is their shipping. My bandsaw arrived just fine with no issues. The Table
Saw boxes had been beaten up pretty good with the forklifts but the saw
itself was unscathed. Other's have not been so lucky.
Cheers,
cc