DJ Delorie

Google is your friend here, but to summarize my opinion: Grizzly tools
have good fundamentals (like cast iron) but skimp on the fit-n-finish.
If you don't mind tweaking the tools a little (good woodworkers should
do this regularly anyway, to keep things in tune) they're a great
bargain. I've replaced a few handles and did a little filing on some
tools, but the jointer was dead flat out of the box. Me, I have
mostly Grizzly tools (saw, lathe, jointer, DC) but a few key tools I
took no chances with (Dewalt scroll saw, Delta bandsaw) and a few were
gotten on sale (Delta planer).