mac davis

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:35:35 -0400, "George" George@least wrote:

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
As I was applying the friction finish, I realized that I was nice and
cool,
meaning that the "turbo fan" that was pointed at me was still on... and
blowing
nice, fine sanding dust from the bench to the bowl...

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG......

Going for that "textured" look?

Well, they put sand in polyurethane for wear resistance, and on stairs to
keep you from slipping. Just tell 'em it's a non-slip no-drop bowl.

I really dropped the ball on this one, George.. I resanded and finished it,
thereby missing an opportunity..

As Lee said, it has a textured look.. I should have sold it to my neighbor, a
drywall and texture contractor, as an advertisement, for big bucks.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing