Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Leo Lichtman wrote:

"Robert Bonomi" wrote: (clip) I had a measured 129.5V on the third floor.
(clip)
Gosh! Think how high it must have been on the FIRST floor.

You just *THINK* you're being a smart-ass.

Given the quality of the wiring in the building -- and that I got a measured
seven-volt drop at the wall outlet when I kicked on a piece of gear that
drew a whopping 8 amps -- I *do* expect the first-floor folks _were_ seeing
significantly higher voltages. Simply by virtue of being on significantly
shorter runs of that antique 'house' wiring.