Scott

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:13:13 -0500, "Anthony Berlin"
wrote:

I would guess, conservatively that I have installed at least 20-24 ceiling
fans in the past year or two. I have never, not even one time had to balance
the blades. Now, if you are having difficulties translating that into, " I
have a bad fan maybe I should return it", then you spend the next month of
your pathetic life "static balancing" the one you have and then come back

It's this kind of professional advice that I love this newsgroup for.

I didn't buy or install the fan, it came with the house. Did you not read
the article where I mentioned this? No, of course you didn't.

All of the fans I've bought and installed have needed a little balancing.
None have been as difficult as this one. Maybe I just have a lower
tolerance for shoddy workmanship than you do.

-Scott