PrecisionMachinisT

"Tom Accuosti" wrote in message
m...

Well Hiya Tom !!!

Gosh PV, don't you get enough advice from the other groups?
I can't even lurk here now, without worrying that you're gonna be
mucking up the works g.

Thats PM......PV is somebody else, lives much nearer to where your at,
IIRC....

As far as "mucking" goes...well...see cat.....see cat's tail....pull....

Repeat until bored, depending upon cat's reaction....

Our shop is on a street corner and a few years back we realized the the
property stakes were gone. We share a border, though, with a church and
a firehouse. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it ;-)

Actually, that land is all but useless to me anyway, only a small
corner...maybe 1/8 acre tops and with their driveway running across it and
transformer / phone pedestal etc opposite the drive......so considering
giving them a quit claim to it if they would just survey the area to be
given up.

--

SVL