Owen Lowe

In article
,
"Leo Lichtman" wrote:

Mine came from Harbor Freight. Woodcraft sells
the same thing for twice the money.

I picked up mine from my local Ace Hardware - pretty sure it was under
$10. I called it a profile gauge or similar but had to resort to
describing the thing to the manager before he lit up and led me to the
aisle, pointing to the exact product I was looking for, stating, "Oh,
you mean one of these." (BTW, it's kept near the framing squares,
levels, drawing compasses and other various marking & measuring doodads,
hickies and mabobs.)

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners,
Cascade Woodturners,
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Safety Tip'o'th'week: Never grind aluminum and steel or iron on the same
machine or workstation - Thermite.
http://www.hanford.gov/lessons/sitell/ll01/2001-36.htm